Simple to dial
- InnoLet® has the largest numbers of any prefilled insulin device.
- InnoLet® makes an audible click for each unit dialled.
- The dose selector is turned clockwise to dial a dose, and can be turned anti-clockwise if the desired dose is passed.
Comfortable to inject
- InnoLet® has a support shoulder that rests against the skin to guide the angle of injection.
- The large push button is located right where the thumb rests, and it takes very little strength to inject.
- InnoLet® is designed to be used with NovoFine® short, thin needles.
Easy to live with
- InnoLet® fits conveniently into a shirt or trousers pocket.
- InnoLet® requires fewer steps to inject than traditional vial and syringe systems.
- InnoLet® has a self-contained compartment for storage of a NovoFine® needle before and after injection.
- Once in use, InnoLet® requires no refrigeration, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- InnoLet® uses different, colour-coded push buttons for the different types of insulin available to ensure easy identification.
HQMMA/DV/1014/0059. November 2014.