In 1923, our Danish founders began a journey to change diabetes.
Today, we are thousands of employees across the world with the passion, the skills and the commitment to continue this journey to prevent, treat and ultimately cure diabetes.
- Our ambition is to strengthen our leadership in diabetes
- Our key contribution is to discover and develop innovative biological medicines and make them accessible to patients throughout the world.
- We aspire to change possibilities in haemophilia and other serious chronic conditions where we can make a difference.
- Growing our business and delivering competitive financial results is what allows us to help patients live better lives, offer an attractive return to our shareholders and contribute to our communities.
- We never compromise on quality and business ethics.
- Our business philosophy is one of balancing financial, social and environmental considerations - we call it 'The Triple Bottom Line'.
- We are open and honest, ambitious and accountable, and treat everyone with respect.
- We offer opportunities for our people to realise their potential.
Every day, we must make difficult choices, always keeping in mind, what is best for patients, our employees and our shareholders in the long run.
It's the Novo Nordisk Way.
This film was produced for an internal audience